- Aug., 2012-Jul., 2016 B.S. Degree, Dept. of Computer Science & Technology, Tsinghua University
- Sep., 2016-Present Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science & Technology, Tsinghua University. From my undergraduate years to Feb., 2019, I spent about 3.5 years working under the supervision of Dr. Jun Bi, a diligent and kind professor. Unfortunately, he suddenly passed away in Feb., 2019. Then I switched to the supervision of Dr. Jianping Wu, Dr. Mingwei Xu and Dr. Qi Li, to continue my Ph.D. study. During the past few years, I am fortunate to work with partners from my lab (Dr. Zhaogeng Li, Dr. Kai Gao, Jiasong Bai, Guanyu Li, Yi Qiao, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong and etc.) and collaborators from Rice University (Dr. Ang Chen), Texas A&M University (Dr. Guofei Gu, Dr. Lei Xu) and Clemson University (Dr. Hongxin Hu).
- Feb., 2019-Jul., 2019 visiting scholar, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Texas A&M University, under the supervision of Dr. Guofei Gu.
- Research interest: Software-defined Programmable Security. I am familiar with Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Programmable data plane (P4). Besides, I have deeply involved in a set of scenarios, such as data center network, cloud gateway, Denial-of-Service attacks, Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Internet of Things and etc. Most of my projects are trying to make software-defined systems more security and efficient.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Github: https://github.com/ZhangMenghao
- Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ying Liu, Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Yangyang Wang, Mingwei Xu.
Fast Multi-string Pattern Matching using PISA.
In CoNEXT Posters and Demos, Orlando, Florida, USA, December 9-12, 2019
- Menghao Zhang, Jiasong Bai, Guanyu Li, Zili Meng, Hongda Li, Hongxin Hu, Mingwei Xu.
When NFV Meets ANN: Rethinking Elastic Scaling for ANN-based NFs.
In the 1st Workshop on Harnessing the Data Revolution in Networking (HDR-Nets), co-located with ICNP 2019, Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7, 2019
- Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong, Ang Chen, Guofei Gu, Haixin Duan.
NetHCF: Enabling Line-rate and Adaptive Spoofed IP Traffic Filtering.
In the 27th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP), Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7-10, 2019 (CCF-B, full paper acceptance ratio: 38/210=18.1%)
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Kai Gao, Yi Qiao, Guanyu Li, Xiao Kong, Zhaogeng Li, Hongxin Hu.
Tripod: Towards a Scalable, Efficient and Resilient Cloud Gateway.
In IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), Vol.37, No.3, 2019 (CCF-A)
- Jiasong Bai, Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi.
Survey of Attacks and Countermeasures for SDN.
In ZTE Communications, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2018
- Jiasong Bai, Jun Bi, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li.
NetHCF: Filtering Spoofed IP Traffic Using Switching ASICs.
In SIGCOMM Posters and Demos, Budapest, Hungary, August 20-25, 2018
- Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jun Bi, Guofei Gu, Jiasong Bai.
Control Plane Reflection Attacks in SDNs: New Attacks and Countermeasures.
In the 21st International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 10-12, 2018 (CCF-B, full paper acceptance ratio: 32/145=22.1%)
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Jiasong Bai, Guanyu Li.
FloodShield: Securing the SDN Infrastructure Against Denial-of-Service Attacks.
In the 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications (TrustCom), New York, USA, July 31-August 3, 2018 (CCF-C)
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Jiasong Bai, Yangyang Wang.
DoS attack defense framework for SDN infrastructure.
In Journal of Southeast University（Natural Science Edition), Jinan, Shandong, China, November 20-24, 2017 (In Chinese)
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Jiasong Bai, Zhao Dong, Yongbin Li, Zhaogeng Li.
FTGuard: A Priority-Aware Strategy Against the Flow Table Overflow Attack in SDN.
In SIGCOMM Posters and Demos, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 22–24, 2017
Selected Honors and Awards
- Souhu Research and Development Scholarship, Tsinghua University, 2019
- IEEE ICNP Travel Grant, 2019
- Tsinghua Scholarship for Overseas Graduate Studies, 2019
- Shanghai FiXun Digital Communication Technology Co., Ltd – Tsinghua University Scholarships, 2018
- Student Chair, CCF ICoC 2017 Doctoral Forum, 2017
- ACM SIGCOMM Travel Grant, 2017
- Excellent Graduate, Dept. of Computer Science & Technology, Tsinghua, 2016
- Excellence in Technological Innovation - Tsinghua University Scholarships, 2015
- The friends of Huang Yicong and his wife - Tsinghua University Scholarships, 2015
- 3rd prize, Tsinghua University Challenge Cup, 2015
- National Endeavor Fellowship in Tsinghua University, 2014
- The friends of Huang Yicong and his wife - Tsinghua University Scholarships, 2013
- 1st prize, National Physics Contest of College Students, 2013